Most of our commercial customers have set up an account with with D4 drivers.
Vouchers are popular with training companies and larger haulage companies who don’t have the need for a doctor to perform on-site but instead have a regular flow of drivers who need DVLA D4 driver medicals to be completed. The main advantages of using vouchers are:
- You do not need to give your drivers money or have them handing over an expense claim form.
- D4 Drivers only send you one invoice per month.
- Finally your drivers can have a D4 medical at one of the 24 (and growing) locations Ryminster medical services have throughout the UK.
“Using D4 Drivers UK vouchers has streamlined the way that we can offer training to our learner drivers. It has made selling our service far easier.
In addition the single invoice at the end of the month has made our administration easier too”
Rachel, Rochdale LGV Training
The way the voucher payment plan works:
- We send the vouchers to you and record the numbers
- Each voucher has it’s own unique number
- Please keep a record of which number has been given to which driver
- The driver can choose which ever location and time they like all of our doctors accept our vouchers
- If the driver doesn’t have a voucher when they have their medical the driver will have to pay cash.
- It is the driver’s responsibility to bring the voucher
To contact D4 Drivers UK couldn’t be simpler, please either
- Call Free on 0808 178 0725
Lines open 8am-6pm Everyday
- Text Us on 07989 523 788
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org: Tell us what you want and we will deliver it for you
Or fill in our credit check facility on the right of this page and let us take care of all you commercial medical obligations.
Please have your company registration number to hand and we will be able to set-up an account for you over the phone.
Additional Medical Services
D4 Drivers UK is a private medical practice and as a consequence we understand the needs of commercial businesses.
This means that we are flexible to your requirements. All of the methods outlined we have used in partnership with companies and training organisations however we are always looking to streamline the delivery of our services.
We have often found that once you discover how efficient D4 Drivers UK are then you would consider using our parent company Ryminster Medical Services for other medico-legal work.
In addition to driver medicals we can offer the following:
- Account Booking
- Onsite Driver Medicals
- Pre-Employment Medical Reports
- Drug Testing
- Safety Critical