EU to UK Driving Licence D4 Medical
Low Cost DVLA Medical Just £50 (Inc Eye Test)
Over 45 and exchanging your EU licence to a UK driver licence?
All drivers who hold HGV/PCV entitlements must undergo a D4 medical examination when converting an EU licence to a UK driving licence. D4Drivers provide this comprehensive service (including eyesight test) for a fraction of the cost of your own GP.
Any GMC registered GP can complete your medical, so whether you are signed up to a GP surgery in the U.K. or not, our Doctors will still complete your medical at a low cost and time convenient for you.
During your full D4 medical our GP will carry out:
- Eyesight test
- Blood pressure check
- Physical examination
- Questions about medical history
Following your £50 medical you must send your D4 form to the DVLA to receive a UK licence.
Lines Open 8am - 6pm
Join Over 1500 drivers a Month who choose Doctors for Drivers
Save Time & Money with Your Complete D4 Medical
To Complete a D4 medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify that you are fit to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At Ryminster Driver Medical Centre we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a D4 Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed
We are low-cost, local, competent & our experienced doctors will complete your medical when best for you.
Book Your £50 Medical
“I can’t believe how quick the service is, within 2 hours of calling I’d passed my medical! All for such a fair price, what a bargain!”
Dave, Bayston Hill
Book Your Medical Today
Please Choose Either & Click
- Call Free on 0808 178 0725
Lines open 8am -6pm Everyday
If Lines are busy, please call again
- Text Us on 07989 523 788
- Email email@example.com
- We provide a D4 Form with every Medical however you can download a form here DVLA D4 Medical Form
- Got a Question? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Call Free on 0808 178 0725
What You Will Need To Pass
- Please Bring to your D4 medical:
- Photo ID
- A urine sample (brought in a screw top container)
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions plus any medication you are taking
Choose either of our convenient ways to pay:
- Pay over the phone when you secure your booking
- Pay on the day available at some clinics, please ask when booking
Please see our FAQ's section for more information, any other queries you might have and to download a D4 form if required.
All driver medicals are carried out by our Doctors in accordance with current DVLA Group 2 guidelines. All of our Doctors hold full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council).
We accept card payments over the phone at the time of the booking and PayPal payments, pay on the day is available at some clinics, please ask when booking your appointment. Please ask for a receipt if required.