Motorhome Medical

All Driver Medicals £50 (includes eye test)

Is your vehicle over 3,500kg and you are turning 70? If so book to renew your entitlements now.

If like many others you are nearing the age of 70 (or you are approaching your third year) and wish to renew your entitlements to drive your motorhome or any other vehicle with a weight of over 3,500kg MAM you will need a D4 Medical to be completed by a registered medical practitioner (GP).

Our Doctors carry out driver medical clinics across the country daily for just £50 and can help you to retain the entitlements you deserve- See our locations by clicking here.

We See

✓ Motorhome drivers
✓ American RV drivers
✓ Caravan owners
✓ Horsebox owners
✓ Drivers of any vehicle over 3,500kg

Lines Open 8am – 6pm

Join Over 1000 motorists a Month who choose Doctors for Drivers

If you passed your driving test before 1st January 1997 you will be entitled to drive:

  • Category B- vehicle up to 3,500kg, with trailer up to 750kg Maximum Authorised Mass (MAM)
  • Category B+E- as above but with a trailer over 750kg
  • Category C1- vehicle between 3,500kg-7,500kg with trailer up to 750kg MAM.
  • Category C1E(107)- Vehicle between 3,500kg-7,500kg with trailer over 750kg. (107:Total weight must not exceed 8,250kg MAM).

Category C1 and C1E are known as acquired rights and must be renewed at the age of 70 and every 3 years after this.

To Complete a D4 medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify that you are fit to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.

At Ryminster Driver Medical Centre we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:

✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
✓ Save as much money as you can on a D4 Medical
✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed

Book Your £50 Medical