Medicals £50 (includes eye test)
- Over half a dozen locations
- Cheaper and quicker than your own GP
- Efficient and convenient appointments
Lines Open 8am – 6pm
To Complete a Taxi medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify your fitness to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At Ryminster Driver Medical Centre we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a Taxi Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed
I was lucky GPs other than my own could carry out my taxi medical, D4Drivers saved me £60 and a 2 week wait. Their service is great!
What’s Involved in a Taxi Medical?
Our examination will vary between each Local Authority as they decide what questions and tests are involved in the medical. But all medicals include:
- Eye test
- Diabetes test
- Blood pressure Reading
- Questions regarding medical history
Every medical must follow the same guidelines that a driver must reach Group 2 Medical Standards. You can find your medical form online and see what’s involved by visiting your Local Authority’s website and searching for ‘Taxi Licensing’.