Medicals £50 (includes eye test)
Lines Open 8am – 6pm
Join Over 1000 drivers a Month who choose Doctors for Drivers
To become a registered Bromsgrove Taxi Driver you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify your fitness to drive. Your own GP will see you at a time which is convenient for them, and most likely charge a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At Ryminster Driver Medicals we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a Taxi Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed
- You must bring your taxi medical form with you to your appointment. This can be collected from the taxi licensing department.
- Contact or approach your GP Surgery
- Ask for a summary printout of your medical records
- Collect the summary printout of medical records from your GP Surgery
- Bring the records to your taxi medical
- Some Local Authorities require a Doctor to have access to medical records when completing the medical and we believe to perform an accurate medical all drivers should allow our Doctors access to their medical records. To acquire these records:
We are low-cost, local, competent & our doctors will complete your medical when best for you.