Ambulance Driver D4 Medical
All Medicals £50 (Includes Eye Test)
- All students and current paramedics/ambulance technicians who passed their driving test after 1996 require a DVLA D4 medical examination before getting behind the wheel of an ambulance. (those who passed before 1997 have this category already included).
- D4Drivers have clinics nationwide so wherever you are training or working as a paramedic we will have a clinic nearby. For our full list of clinics follow this link.
Lines Open 8am - 6pm
Join Over 2500 drivers a month who choose D4Drivers.
Save Time & Money with Your Complete D4 Medical
To Complete a D4 medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify that you are fit to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At D4Drivers we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a D4 Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed
We are low-cost, local, competent & our experienced doctors will complete your medical when best for you.
Book Your Medical Today
Please Choose Either & Click
Please see our FAQ's section for more information, any other queries you might have and to download a D4 form if required.
All driver medicals are carried out by our Doctors in accordance with current DVLA Group 2 guidelines. All of our Doctors hold full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council).
We accept card payments over the phone and online, pay on the day is available at some clinics, please ask when booking your appointment. Please ask for a receipt if required.
Ryminster Medical Services Ltd is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Member of the Road Haulage Association (RHA), membership no. 0031522-000.