MSA/ACU Medicals Autosport International BirminghamRace medicals (inc ECG) during Racing Car Show January 2018
- Local medical centre and affordable race medicals
- ECG included with our experienced GP
- All race medicals at Autosport International Event January 11th-14th 2018
- Prepare for 2018 season booking your medical
MSA Medicals During Autosport International Birmingham January 2018
- Premier Meetings
- Premier Inn Birmingham NEC/Aiport
- Bickenhill Parkway
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- B40 1QA
- Map Directions ➚
- ✓ International MSA licence race drivers
- ✓ National MSA licence
- ✓ ACU licence
- ✓ All race drivers
- Thursday 11th January 2018
- Saturday 13th January 2018
Resting ECG £125 and MSA Medical
International race competitors must undergo a medical examination by a Doctor when gaining a licence, additionally a resting ECG is needed for drivers who apply for an international licence under the age of 45. Our GP medical team will be providing resting ECG MSA medicals during the Autosport International Event January 2018. Download your copy of the 2018 MSA Form here.
Standard MSA Medical £75
If you are applying for an MSA National Race, Truck or Long Circuit Kart Licence a Doctor must provide a medical report on your behalf on Section 3 of your application form. The medical will include an eye test, urine analysis for diabetes, blood pressure test and questions surrounding your medical history. Our GPs are also carrying out these medicals in Birmingham during Autosport International.
ACU Medical £75
Applying for an international ACU licence? You will need a medical before you compete, this is also required if you are diabetic. The medical involves an eye test, blood pressure test and questions surrounding your medical history.
“Dr Charlesworth Jones and his team know exactly what they’re doing and I flew through my medical with flying colours.
I just wish that my car was as reliable as the medical!”
What You Will Need To Pass
Please Bring to your Race Medical:
- Photo ID
- A urine sample (brought in a screw top container)
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions plus any medication you are taking
Choose either of our convenient ways to pay:
- Pay over the phone when you secure your booking
- Pay on the day available at some clinics, please ask when booking
Please see our FAQ's section for more information, any other queries you might have and to download a D4 form if required.
To view our privacy and cookies policy please go to https://www.d4drivers.uk/privacy-policy.
All driver medicals are carried out by our Doctors in accordance with current DVLA Group 2 guidelines. All of our Doctors hold full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council).
We accept card payments over the phone and online during booking. A receipt and appointment booking confirmation are sent out on every booking.
Member of the Road Haulage Association (RHA), membership no. 0031522-000.
Member of Freight Transport Association (FTA), membership no. 302996.