All Driver Medicals £50 (includes eye test)
Is your vehicle over 3,500kg and you are turning 70? If so book to renew your entitlements now.
If like many others you are nearing the age of 70 (or you are approaching your third year) and wish to renew your entitlements to drive your motorhome or any other vehicle with a weight of over 3,500kg MAM you will need a D4 Medical to be completed by a registered medical practitioner (GP).
Our Doctors carry out driver medical clinics across the country daily for just £50 and can help you to retain the entitlements you deserve- See our locations by clicking here.
Lines Open 8am - 6pm
Join Over 1500 drivers a Month who choose Doctors for Drivers
“I was sure I would have to give up my motorhome due to the cost of renewing my entitlements, but thanks to the cheap service provided by D4Drivers I can continue to do what I love. “
If you passed your driving test before 1st January 1997 you will be entitled to drive:
- Category B- vehicle up to 3,500kg, with trailer up to 750kg Maximum Authorised Mass (MAM)
- Category B+E- as above but with a trailer over 750kg
- Category C1- vehicle between 3,500kg-7,500kg with trailer up to 750kg MAM.
- Category C1E(107)- Vehicle between 3,500kg-7,500kg with trailer over 750kg. (107:Total weight must not exceed 8,250kg MAM).
Category C1 and C1E are known as acquired rights and must be renewed at the age of 70 and every 3 years after this.
Save Time & Money with Your Complete D4 Medical
To Complete a D4 medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify that you are fit to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At Ryminster Driver Medical Centre we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a D4 Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed
We are low-cost, local, competent & our experienced doctors will complete your medical when best for you.
Book Your £50 Medical
Book Your Medical Today
Please Choose Either & Click
- Call Free on 0808 178 0725
Lines open 8am -6pm Everyday
If Lines are busy, please call again
- Text Us on 07989 523 788
- Email email@example.com
- We provide a D4 Form with every Medical however you can download a form here DVLA D4 Medical Form
- Got a Question? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Call Free on 0808 178 0725
Please see our FAQ's section for more information, any other queries you might have and to download a D4 form if required.
All driver medicals are carried out by our Doctors in accordance with current DVLA Group 2 guidelines. All of our Doctors hold full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council).
We accept card payments over the phone and online, pay on the day is available at some clinics, please ask when booking your appointment. Please ask for a receipt if required.
Ryminster Medical Services Ltd is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).