All Driver Medicals £55 (includes eye test)
Renewing your driving licence at 70? Book your D4 medical now for only £55- click here to book online.
When approaching the age of 70, like many others who drive a motorhome or any other vehicle with a weight of over 3,500kg MAM (maximum authorised mass) you will need a D4 Medical completed by one of our Doctors. You do not need to visit your own GP.
Our Doctors carry out driver medical clinics across the country daily for just £55 and can help you to retain the entitlements you deserve- See our locations by clicking here.
Lines Open 8am - 6pm
Join over 4000 drivers a month who choose D4Drivers.
“It costs so much to renew your licence these days so I was sure I would have to give up driving my camper, but thanks to the cheap service provided by D4Drivers I can continue to do what I love. “
Your Licence Explained
If you passed your driving test before 1st January 1997 you will be entitled to drive:
- Category B- vehicle up to 3,500kg, with trailer up to 750kg Maximum Authorised Mass (MAM)
- Category B+E- as above but with a trailer over 750kg
- Category C1- vehicle between 3,500kg-7,500kg with trailer up to 750kg MAM.
- Category C1E(107)- Vehicle between 3,500kg-7,500kg with trailer over 750kg. (107:Total weight must not exceed 8,250kg MAM).
Category C1 and C1E are known as acquired rights and must be renewed at the age of 70 and every 3 years after this.
Save Time & Money with Your Complete D4 Medical
To Complete a D4 medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify that you are fit to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At D4Drivers we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a D4 Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible waiting
We are low-cost, local, competent & our experienced doctors will complete your medical when best for you.
Book Your Medical Today
Please Choose Either & Click
- Call Free on 0300 3030 668
Lines open 8am-6pm Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm Sat-Sun
If Lines are busy, please call again
- Book online below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide a D4 Form with every Medical however you can download a form here DVLA D4 Medical Form
- Got a Question? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Call Free on 0300 3030 668
Please see our FAQ's section for more information, any other queries you might have and to download a D4 form if required.
To view our privacy and cookies policy please go to https://www.d4drivers.uk/privacy-policy.
All driver medicals are carried out by our Doctors in accordance with current DVLA Group 2 guidelines. All of our Doctors hold full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council).
We accept card payments over the phone and online during booking. A receipt and appointment booking confirmation are sent out on every booking.
Member of the Road Haulage Association (RHA), membership no. 0031522-000.
Member of Freight Transport Association (FTA), membership no. 302996.