Uber Ignition West Midlands Medicals
Medicals £50 (includes eye test)
D4Drivers are offering members of the public in the process of becoming licensed private hire drivers the opportunity to have a medical assessment for £50.
The medical assessment will be undertaken by one of our registered GPs who will deem if you are fit to drive as a private hire driver. Our Doctors specialise in driver medicals and work in partnership with Uber to provide new (and existing) drivers with a cost-efficient medicals conforming to Wolverhampton Council standards.
What’s Needed From You
When you attend your taxi medical with D4Drivers you must bring with you:
- Wolverhampton Taxi Medical Forms (download on the right of this page)
- Photo ID e.g driving licence or passport
- Secondary ID e.g. Birth certificate, bank statement or utility bill
- Urine sample- screw top container or clean water bottle
- Driving glasses (if you wear them) and prescription
- Summary printout of medical records from your GP surgery (Medical History, click for details)
All appointments take place at Uber’s office in Birmingham, the full address can be found below:
PLEASE BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AT THE OFFICE BEFORE PAYING
- Uber Office Consulting Venue
- 100 Broad Street
- B15 1AE
- Find clinic on Google maps
What’s Involved In A Medical?
The Wolverhampton council Taxi Medical includes: A single snellen eyesight test to check your eyesight is sufficient for driving. Urinalysis to test for diabetes. Blood pressure readings to ensure you do not suffer from hypertension. Questions surrounding your medical history, and finally a declaration of consent. Once complete, our Doctor will hand you the form signed, stamped and dated ready to give back to Uber for the Council to process.
Pay Online Securely for your Medical
To pay for your medical and secure your booking in the upcoming clinic simply use trusted PayPal where your transaction will be processed.